Employee Benefits Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Employee Benefits Information
Concerned about controlling the cost of your employee benefits plan while staying compliant with the Affordable Care Act?
Stahlka Agencies Risk Advisors can help. Whether you are a large or small business, we will take the time to understand your employee benefits goals, analyze the best approach, and help inform and educate you on the possible options.
Our innovation and ability to custom tailor a creative benefits plan is what sets us apart.
- Group Medical Benefits
- Group Dental, Life, Vision, and Long/Short Term Disability Benefits
- Business Life Insurance (Buy-Sell Funding; Key Employee; etc…)
- Individual Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Voluntary Benefit Programs
As you know, well-designed employee benefit plans are a key ingredient for attracting and retaining employees. Additionally, having comprehensive coverage along with the most competitive plan options can assist an organization in maintaining its bottom line profitability. Not only do we provide our clients with options, but we pride ourselves in the level of service we provide after your plan is in place.
Some of these services include:
- Plan Design and administration
- Annual review of the plan and renewal options
- Assist employees and employer with plan-specific questions
- Negotiate renewal pricing with carriers and obtain other bids
- Implement a company website for employer and employees to view plan descriptions
- Compliance guidance including COBRA
- Assist with claims resolution
- Health & Wellness
- Medicare Plans
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- ACA Compliance Assistance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Health Savings Account (HAS)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- New York State Disability (DBL)
- Retirement Plan