Adding more coverages to the mix
You can purchase a variety of additional coverages to further customize your insurance program:
- Craft beverage crime coverage bundles protection important to your business, covering:
- employee theft
- forgery and alteration
- theft of money and securities – inside and outside the premises
- computer fraud
- funds transfer fraud
- loss from accepting in good faith money orders and counterfeit money
- Food and beverage transportation special coverage provides two coverage options for your products:
- covers loss to beverage or food product while in transit when you are responsible, whether it belongs to you or to others
- insures you for loss to beverage or food product in a vehicle caused by mechanical breakdown of refrigerating, cooling or heating equipment; contamination by a refrigerant or freezing due to conditions beyond your control
- Product contamination and adulteration covers loss to your beverage product (on premises) when contaminated or when it contacts a substance in processing or storage equipment, affecting the quality
- Equipment breakdown coverage protects you against the sudden and accidental breakdown of your machinery and equipment
- Commercial general liability extended liability packages several broadening liability coverage features into one convenient endorsement
- Liquor liability coverage (where available) covers claims for injuries sustained as the result of the sale, service or furnishing of alcoholic beverages
- State and federal liquor tax bonds provide security to governmental agencies that you’ll pay the appropriate taxes after selling alcoholic beverages
- Electronic data processing insures your computer system against loss, such as fire, wind and theft. It also covers accidental erasure of data, mechanical breakdown, employee sabotage, computer virus, changes in temperature, flood, earthquake and sprinkler leakage
- Crisis event expense coverage pays for certain expenses after a covered crisis event, including communication expenses, post-crisis expenses (except in Virginia) and loss of business income and extra expenses
Rounding out your protection
Purchasing a commercial umbrella policy covers your liability for claims above and beyond the amount covered by your primary policies. And it pays for certain claims not covered by your primary policy without charging you a deductible.
Consider products from The Cincinnati Life Insurance Company. Protect your business’s key people, employees and owner(s) with whole or universal life products or term insurance. A payroll deduction program is also available with minimum participation of only five employees.
Helping to control risk
Your policy comes with loss control services provided by an experienced and knowledgeable loss control representative who is available for consultations, education and training. You receive help to proactively manage risk and create a safe environment, addressing:
- effective hiring practices
- workers’ safety
- crisis response planning
- physical hazards
You can also access discounted premier background screening services at rates up to 80 percent off the base rate when you choose Cincinnati Insurance. By signing up for background screening services, you are taking effective steps to proactively manage risk and protect your business.
When it comes to something as important as your business – your livelihood – you can trust your agent and The Cincinnati Insurance Company to be there, giving you the peace of mind you deserve. Talk with your local, independent insurance agent representing Cincinnati to find out more about our Craft Beverage Program and all the services and expertise that come with it.
Get A Quote »